What do I mean by Activating Your Personal Success?
Each one of us possesses inherent skills, abilities and resources. Skills are obvious these are things that you do better than everyone else around you, or at least as well. Abilities could be physical or mental in nature. Some people have the ability to do math, others have the ability to do art, as examples. Resources are our inner ability to handle and manage situations. A resource would be the skill to be patient when outside influences seem to be slow or difficult. Another resource might be the ability to transform anger into flexibility.
You have started a journey into the world of self-mastery. That journey is to develop who and what you are at the greatest possible level. I believe we all have a internal blueprint. A blueprint that was there when you were born. This blueprint represents your true potential.
• How a person sets goals
• How a person uses their memory and recall
• How creativity is used in a persons life
• If a person responds calmly to situations
• How enthusiastic a person is about their own personal life or the lives of others
• If you are diplomatic under stress or not
• How relaxed you are when you are put to the test of stress or anger or any other negative emotion
• If you have personal confidence or not
• How decisive are you, are you able to make decisions
• How aggressive are you, when you see something you want do you go after it
• How do you get along with others
• Do you procrastinate or do you take action.
All of these are learned through life itself. They are not learned through books or through classroom experiences. So, it is time you cultivated these inner skills. This inner knowledge will help you to Master Your Mind and therefore Master Your Life.
When picking out whatever it is you want to accomplish there is a few things you need to consider. Is the result totally up to you? If it is dependent upon you winning the lottery or some external force outside of your control then I am going to suggest you pick something else. It is best to use your mind to accomplish things you have control over. I can’t teach you to turn water into wine or to walk across water. What we are talking about is Mind Mastery, the mastery of your mind in your own personal life.